AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 -19 | AIIMS Vacancy
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 -19 : Are you a MBBS Degree holder who is waiting for an appropriate job? Here’s a golden opportunity for you to get placed in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. AIIMS Delhi has released out its notification for the recruitment of 194 Junior Resident Posts for January, 2018. Online Applications for Junior Resident posts are invited by All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi between November 22, 2017 and 09 Dec 2017. All the qualified candidates are said to look down for details like the eligibility criteria, no.of job vacancies, Starting Date, Last Date to Apply, Official Website information, Job location, age limit, etc. Subscribe with us to get the AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 job vacancy and upcoming medical recruitment 2018 details via mail. For getting the latest Medical Job and Exam Notifications 2018-19, keep in touch with www.egovtrecruitment.com
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 Junior Resident Posts – Recruitment Details
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Name of the Post||Junior Resident|
|No. of Job Vacancies||194|
|Starting Date for Application||22.11.2017|
|Last Date for Application||09.12.2017|
|Work Location||New Delhi|
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 Job Vacancy Details
To view the complete vacancy details like the department, number of posts – Click Here – Notification.Check here for the state government jobs and latest sarkari naukri jobs. Also check the employment news for the latest job updates.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR AIIMS DELHI RECRUITMENT 2018-2019
Here are the eligibility criteria for AIIMS Delhi vacancy,
- Should possess a MBBS, BDS Degree or equivalent degree recognized by MCI/DCI.
Candidates who have completed MBBS/BDS between 01.01.2015 to 31.12.2017 will only be considered.
- If you are selected, DMC/DDC/MCI/State Registration is a must before joining
- People who had joined Junior Residency (Non-Academic) at AIIMS or who were terminated due to unauthorized absence will be ineligible to be considered.
- Maximum three terms are allowed for all eligible candidates. Candidates who have completed all the three terms won’t be allowed.
- Experience in Central Health Services, Private Nursing Homes, Army Services, and Private Practice will be considered as equivalent to Junior Residency (Non Academic)
AGE LIMIT FOR AIIMS vacancy 2018
Candidates applying for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment should not lie beyond 50 years as on 22.11.2017
Direct interview will be conducted as a process of selection for AIIMS Job aspirants.
HOW TO APPLY FOR JUNIOR RESIDENT POSTS IN AIIMS DELHI RECRUITMENT 2018
- Log in to the official website https://www.aiimsexams.org/
- Open Notification & application form of Junior Resident Posts (if you are eligible)
- Fill the required details like your academic qualification, experience, skill and other details as per the instructions
- Attach the relevant documents in the described size and format
- Complete the Junior Resident Job Application Form as suggested
- Have a check once before Submitting.
- Take a print out of the application form of AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018
Important Link for AIIMS DELHI RECRUITMENT | AIIMS jOB VACANCY