Current Affairs 2018 April 7– Latest & Current Events
Current Affairs 2018 April 7 – Dear aspirants, Here is your right place to find the latest “Current affairs” of every government competitive exams. Here, in this page, we will be giving you the past and present events that happened on April 7th. Also, Check here for the latest current affairs news updates 2018
Indian Affairs – Current Affairs
Indian Navy conducted joint Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief (HADR) exercise ‘Chakravath’.
- ‘Chakravath’, a joint humanitarian assistance and disaster relief (HADR) exercise, was organised by the Indian Navy in coordination with the Kerala government.
Indian Air Force will be getting 110 Fighter Jets for $20 billion.
- India will be obtaining 110 fighter Jets for the Indian Air Force for approximately $20 billion.
ISRO is all set to launch navigation satellite IRNSS-1I on April 12.
- On April 12th, The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)will launch the IRNSS-1I satellite in the NavIC navigation satellite constellation.
International Affairs – Current Affairs 2018
International Conference on human rights to be hosted by Nepal.
- The International Conference on Human Rights will be conducted next week at Nepal which will address the issues concerning human rights and impunity in South Asia.
A Transgender school is set to open in Lahore, Pakistan.
- On April 15, a school for Pakistan’s transgender community is set to open in Lahore from the primary level to matriculation, and then following up to college.
Business News – Current Affairs 2018
Wipro Airport Information Technology sells its 63% stake to Antariksh Softtech.
- Wipro has sold 63% stake in Wipro Airport ITto Antariksh Softtech for Rs 3.15 crore.
Shane Fitzsimons joins Tata Sons as group synergy officer.
- Tata Sons has hired former GE executive Shane Fitzsimons as group synergy officer.
Sports updates – Current Affairs 2018
Sathish Sivalingam wins gold in Common Wealth Games 2018.
- Indian Weightlifter Sathish Sivalingam defended his title successfully to get India’s 3rd gold medal in the Commonwealth Games of 2018.
India beat Mauritius to qualify for mixed badminton semifinal.
- Indian shuttlers defeated Mauritius in a mixed badminton event on the 3rd day of the Commonwealth Games 2018.
Indian women beat England women in the ongoing ODI Series in Nagpur.
- In Nagpur, Smriti Mandhana scored 86-run knock in the thrilling one-wicket win over England women in the opening 1-Day International of the three-match ODI series.
Current Affairs – April Month 7th Date
Hope so, you’ve got a good information about the current affairs of today. Stay in connected with egovtrecruitment.com to get the latest affairs date-wise. Also, we have separate pages for Exam dates, Admit card, answer key, Previous papers and syllabus of course. This will allow you to prepare in a better way for the exams and present it in a very good way. Check here for the current affairs Updates 2018