Today Current Affairs 2018 March 10 | Daily Updates
Current Affairs 2018 March 10: Here, in this page, you are going to find out the best and the most chosen current affairs occurred in and around the world today. Read it thoroughly and make notes of it for an easy preparation for your competitive exams. Scroll down to read the current affairs section wise.Check latest current affairs details here
‘Mumbai’sets to be the global hub for Fintech.
- Sudhir Mungantiwar, the state finance Minister of Maharashtra said that an innovative Fintech Policy to be launched to promote innovative financial services.
Mumbai-Nagpur expressway works will Kick-start in April.
- The construction of Mumbai – Nagpur Super Communication Expressway will be started in April.
India to focus on Bhutan ties after Doklam standoff
- India’s diplomatic engagement will focus on Bhutan this year inclusive of a planned visit by Prime Minister Mr.Narendra Modi.
President Ram Nath Kovind going to visit Mauritius and Madagascar
- President Ram Nath Kovind will set on for a six-day visit from March 11 to 15 for the island nations of Madagascar and Mauritius.
Samajwadi Party is the richest regional party with Rs. 635 crore assets.
- The declaration by Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party (SP) clarifies the assets worth nearly Rs. 635 in 2015-16 and thus it stands to be the richest party.
Current Affairs 2018 March 10 – International Affairs
Twitter Appoints Parag Agarwal of IIT-Bombay
Eminent Engineer Parag Agarwal an alumnus of IIT Bombay has been appointed by Twitter as the New Chief Technology Officer.
South Korea, China and Japan bristle over US steel and Aluminium tariffs.
- US President Donald Trump’s decision to impose tariffs on steel and Aluminium imports were heard and the major nations were reacted promptly for it.
Chemical experts of UK military join Russian spy poisoning probe.
- Military personnel have joined the investigation in Salisbury and they are said to have specialized in chemical and biological warfare.
US announce five million dollars reward for Pakistan Taliban leader Fazlullah.
- The US on Friday announced 5 million dollars as reward for information leading to the arrest of Maulana Fazlullah.
Current Affairs 2018 March 10 – Business News
IndiGo plans to order 50 Airbus A330 planes.
- India’s biggest airline IndiGo plans to order 50 Airbus SE A330 wide-body jets for use.
Ljungstrom’s 7th factory set up in Mahindra World City.
- US-based Ljungstrom inaugurated a manufacturing facility in Chennai on Friday which will be used to meet its Indian and export requirements.
Spanish reports that Neymar wants Barcelona to return
- According to reports in the Spanish media, Neymar already regrets moving to Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) and is about to return to Barcelona,
Current Affairs 2018 March 10 – Agreement Affairs
JSW signs deal to acquire 50 percent stake in Delhi Daredevils.
- Delhi Daredevils owners today signed a packed with JSW Sports for equal partnership in their IPL franchise.
Famous Singer Passes Away
- Sufi Singer Pyarelal Wadali who is one of the Wadali singers passed away.
Current Affairs 2018 March 10 – Latest events
Hope you would’ve gathered a good knowledge on the current affairs 2018 March 10 date. Subscribe with egovtrecruitment.com to get the latest affairs date-wise. We have individual pages for Exam dates, Admit card, answer key, Previous papers and syllabus of course. This will aid you in preparing well for the exam and also to present it in a very good way. Check here for the current affairs Updates 2018