Current Affairs 2018 March 11 – Current Events of India and beyond
Current Affairs 2018 March 11 – Dear aspirants, prior preparation is really very important to get good marks in the common exam. “Current affairs” is the most crucial Section of every government and private competitive exams. Here, in this page, we will be giving you the past and present events that happened on March 11th.
Indian Affairs – Current Affairs
Rajasthan Bill passes for death of Child Rapists.
- To be the second state after Madhya Pradesh, child rapists were given death penalty.
Natural Nutrition Mission
- At Jhunjhunu in Rajasthan, Prime Minister launches the Natural Nutrition Mission and a Pan India expansion of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao.
Diu becomes the First Union Territory to run 100% Solar power
- Diu generates a maximum of 13 MW of energy from solar and it is the first union territory to do it.
RBI fines Rs.11 crore as Airtel Bank
- Airtel Payments Bank has imposed Rs. 11 crore for contravening operating guidelines.
Global Technical Strategy for Malaria
- To reduce Malaria and the mortality rates because of that, WHO adopted Global Technical strategy.
International Affairs – Current Affairs
President Xi Jinping becomes the leader for life of China
- Since China Parliament abolished the Presidential term limit, Xi Jinping became the leader.
First ever Multi-national naval excise begins in Andaman
- The multinational naval excise MILES-18 began at Andaman sea today with 11 naval ships.
Banking & Finance – Current Affairs
Assian Development Bank and ISA signed to promote solar energy
- The International Solar Alliance and The Asian Development Bank has signed together the pact for solar energy deployment.
Business News – Current Affairs 2018 March 11
Government makes Passport as a mandatory for bank loans for 110 crore and above
- For taking a loan of Rs.110 crore and more, passport verification is mandatory.
SPORTS – Current Affairs
Tejaswin Shankar beats National record in High Jump
- 19 year old Tejaswin Shankar of Delhi smashed national record in High Jump. Check here for the latest current affairs updates
Current Affairs – March Month 11th Date
“Current affairs” is a topic which you ought to stay updated for scoring more marks in the competitive exam. Subscribe with egovtrecruitment.com to get the latest affairs date-wise. Also, we have separate pages for Exam dates, Admit card, answer key, Previous papers and syllabus of course. This will allow you to prepare in a better way for the exams and present it in a very good way. Check here for the current affairs Updates 2018