Current Affairs 2018 March 12 – Current Events in and around the world
Current Affairs 2018 March 12 – Dear aspirants, if you want to prepare and present well in your examinations, we have a special way for you. “Current affairs” is very important Section of every government and private competitive exams. Here, in this page, we will be giving you the past and present events that happened on March 12th. Check here for the latest – Current affairs updates
Indian Affairs – Current Affairs
ISA-ADB, NDB, GCF, AfDB and AIIB joint declarations of Financial partnership
- ISA, AfDB, AIIB, GCF and NDB signed joint financial partnership Declarations to deepen their cooperation in support of renewable energy.
First ‘crime-free’ zone on India-Bangladesh border
- A first-of-its-kind “crime-free” stretch of 8.3 kms will be inaugurated jointly by India and Bangladesh.
Rs.700 crore project to be launched West Bengal
- Under the Self Help Group model, West Bengal is going to launch Rs.700 crore worth Project.
NACP to Train police force for safeguarding country
- Police forces will be trained by India’s 1st National Academy of Coastal policing for safeguard of shoreline.
International Affairs – Current Affairs
India and France ink 14 agreements
- Key pacts in the strategic areas of security, nuclear energy were inked by India and France.
Appointments – Current Affairs
Sitanshu Kar: Next head of Press Information Bureau
- Director General Sitanshu Kar of All India Radio’s News Services Division will be the next head of Press Information Bureau (PIB)
Business News – Current Affairs 2018 March 12
IREDA inks loan agreement with EIB for renewable energy
- The Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency (IREDA) have inked a 150 million euros loan agreement with European Investment Bank (EIB)
SPORTS – Current Affairs
Shooting: India’s Akhil Sheoran strikes gold in men’s 50m Rifle 3 position
- India’s Akhil Sheoransmashed gold medal in men’s 50m rifle 3 position.
Cricket: Deodhar Trophy 2018
- Deodhar Trophy 2018 was clinched by India B by defeating Karnataka.
Current Affairs – March Month 12th Date
Staying updated with current affairs help you achieve a good score in the exams. Subscribe with egovtrecruitment.com to get the latest affairs date-wise. Also, we have separate pages for Exam dates, Admit card, answer key, Previous papers and syllabus of course. This will allow you to prepare in a better way for the exams and present it in a very good way. Check here for the current affairs Updates 2018