Current Affairs 2018 March 13 – Events of the world
Current Affairs 2018 March 13 – All the candidates out there!! Make the best in your examinations with this page of “Current affairs”. Here, in this page, you can find all the past and present events for the day March 13th. Check here for the latest – current affairs here
Indian Affairs – Current Affairs
Modi and Macron launch Uttar Pradesh’s biggest solar power plant.
- Narendra Modi of India and French president Emmanuel Macron together inaugurated the largest solar power plant in Mirzapur.
SP’s Naresh Agarwal joins BJP, targets Jaya Bachchan.
- Naresh Agarwal of Samajwadi party joined BJP but ended up giving embarrassment to the party
Each Rafale to cost Rs 670 crores announced the Government
- Each and every version of Rafale jet costs around Rs.670 crores and it was informed by the Rajya Sabha on Monday.
Dalai Lama to skip Indian Science Congress.
- Being one of the three Nobel laureates, Dalai Lama skips the 105th edition of the Indian Science Congress (ISC).
Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman is going to visit China next month.
- Nirmala Sitharaman, Defence Minister, will be setting to visit China next month.
International Affairs – Current Affairs
Pakistan’s first-ever Hindu Dalit woman Senator was sworn in.
- The 39 year old Krishna Kumari Kolhi now belongs to Bilawal Bhutto Zardari-led Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP)..
Business News – Current Affairs 2018 March 13
InterGlobe to sell the unit in the $400m deal.
- InterGlobe has made compulsory for the investment banks Avendus and BNP Paribas to advise on a sale of InterGlobe Technologies.
India attracts $209 bn FDI during Apr 2014 to Dec 2017.
- Foreign direct investment has increased with total capital inflows of $208.99 billion between the period April 2014 to December 2017.
Google to brand Android Wear as Wear OS again
- Google has given a clue that it might be rebranding Android Wear which is the operating system (OS) designed for smart watches and other wearables.
Cognizant to buy the US-based company.
- Cognizant Solutions on Monday agreed to acquire US-based Bolder Healthcare Solutions (BHS) as a part of it.
$1.25 billion of Tata Consultancy to be sold out by Tata Sons
- $1.25 billion of its stake in Tata Consultancy Ltd is planned to be sold out by India’s biggest business group plans.
SPORTS – Current Affairs
KL Rahul becomes first Indian to be dismissed hit wicket in T20Is.
- The first Indian to set the dubious record in the list of batsmen is KL Rahul
IPL launches anthem for 2018 edition.
- On Monday, The Indian Premier League (IPL) launched the anthem for the 2018 edition starting from April 7.
French couturier Hubert de Givenchy passes away.
- French couturier Hubert de Givenchy is a man who designed udrey Hepburn’s little black dress passed away at the age of 91.
Current Affairs – March Month 13th Date
Staying updated with current affairs help you achieve a good score in the exams. Subscribe with egovtrecruitment.com to get the latest affairs date-wise. Also, we have separate pages for Exam dates, Admit card, answer key, Previous papers and syllabus of course. This will allow you to prepare in a better way for the exams and present it in a very good way. Check here for the current affairs Updates 2018