Current Affairs 2018 March 17 | Latest Updates
Current Affairs 2018 March 17: Here in this page, you can find the current updates of the date March 17. Getting to know all the current affairs allows you to make yourself prepared for the exam. So, keep in touch with egovtrecruitment.com for updating yourself on the current affairs.
HAL to deliver 3 Tejas planes by month-end.
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) revealed that plans to deliver three more light combat aircraft to the Indian Air Force (IAF) by the end of March.
Government looks to reset China ties with a Modi-Xi summit.
- India and China are deliberating the possibility of an informal summit between Prime Minister Narendra Modi and President Xi Jinping.
BJP’s Lok Sabha seats will be decreased by 100-110 in 2019, says Shiv Sena.
- Shiv Sena said that the BJP’s Lok Sabha seats will decrease by at least 100-110 in 2019.
‘Second, third Scorpene-class submarines undergoing sea trials’: Vice admiral.
- A senior naval officer today let out that the second and third of the six Scorpene-class submarines, part of Project-75 of the Indian Navy, are undergoing sea trials.
Congress to reveal political roadmap at the plenary session.
- On Friday, The Congress’s top leadership gave a final shape to the party’s political roadmap and vision for the next five year. Check here for the latest updates on current affairs news 2018
UN launches $1 billion Rohingya refugee appeal.
- On Friday, The UN launched an appeal for nearly $1 billion to care for Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh.
Russia prepares retaliatory sanctions against United States.
- For new sanctions against Russians accused of election meddling, Russia’s government will add some more Americans to its “blacklist”.
Google Lens rolled out now for iOS devices.
- On Friday, Google announced the official rollout of its on-demand object recognition tool, Google Lens, for iOS devices.
Microsoft offers $250,000 to identify chip bugs.
- $250,000 is allotted by Microsoft for identifying bugs that are similar to the “Meltdown” and “Spectre” CPU flaws.
Walmart in talks to invest about $7 billion in Flipkart in India push.
- Walmart Inc. to spend about $7 billion and become the largest investor in India’s leading e-commerce company.
Marcos Rojo signs a new deal at Manchester United.
- Marcos Rojo has signed a new deal at Manchester United to keep himself at the club until at least 2021.
Real Madrid face Juventus in UEFA Champions League quarterfinals.
- Champion Real Madrid will play Juventus in the Champions League quarterfinals in a repeat of last season’s final.
Monster India signs Memorandum of Understanding with Indian Naval Placement Agency.
- Monster India has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Indian Naval Placement Agency.
Mujahid Anwar Khan is appointed as Pakistan’s new air chief.
- On Friday, Pakistan designated Air Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan as the new chief of air staff.
Current Affairs 2018 March 17 – Latest and Current Events
Candidates aiming to get Government Jobs can get more details about the Current updates for competitive exam finals. Stay in connected with egovtrecruitment.com to get the latest affairs date-wise. Also, we have separate pages for Exam dates, Admit card, answer key, Previous papers and syllabus of course. This will allow you to prepare in a better way for the exams and present it in a very good way.