Current Affairs 2018 March 19 – Latest & Current Events
Current Affairs 2018 March 19 – “Current affairs” is the most important section of the examination. Here, in this page, you can find all the past and present events for the day March 19th. Check on to the latest current affairs news updates 2018
Indian Affairs – Current Affairs
Union Government extends assistance of Rs.1,131 crore for the Sardar Sarovar Project.
- For the multipurpose inter-state Sardar Sarovar Project (SSP),the central government provided assistance of Rs.1,131-crore.
Indian Army soon to recruit Women for Military Police.
- Gen Bipin Rawat, the Chief of Army Staff, said that the recruitment of women will start before the year ends in the Corps of Military Police (CMP).
Mangala Mani is the ISRO’s first woman scientist to settle over a year in Antarctica.
- Mangala Mani is ISRO’s first woman scientist to spend over 403 days in Antarctica.
International Affairs – Current Affairs
Russian President Vladimir Putin wins as president.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin won a landslide re-election victory thus extending for another six years.
Yi Gang appointed as the head of China’s Central Bank.
- China appointed Yi Gang as the governor of China’s Central Bank recently.
South Korea, Japan, Security advisers of the US meet to discuss North Korea and complete denuclearization.
- The national security advisers of the United States, South Korea and Japan combine to discuss with North Korea regarding the complete denuclearisation of the Korean peninsula.
Business News – Current Affairs 2018 March 19
IOCL and BPCL may each buy 26% stake in GAIL.
- In GAIL India Ltd, Government-owned Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) and Bharat Petroleum Corp Ltd (BPCL) may buy 26 per cent stake each.
Infosys to open a innovation and tech hub in the United States of America.
- IT major Infosys has announced that it will open a USD 20.6 million-technology and innovation hub in the state of Connecticut in USA.
AirAsia India adds the 17th jet to the fleet, to launch services to Imphal.
- On Tuesday, Budget carrier AirAsia India added A320 aircraft in the fleet.
Agreement updates – Current Affairs
India & Bangladesh are going to meet next month to discuss on transit protocol.
- A high-level meeting on the Protocol on Inland Water Transit and Trade(PIWTT) between India and Bangladesh is expected to be held next month.
SPORTS – Current Affairs
Juan Martin del Potro defeats Roger Federer to win maiden ATP Masters 1000 title at Indian Wells.
- Roger Federer was defeated by Juan Martin del Potro in the finals conducted at the BNP Paribas Open.
India defeated Bangladesh to win the Nidahas Trophy.
- Dinesh Karthik of India with a last ball six beat Bangladesh and won the Final of Nidahas Trophy.
Current Affairs – March Month 19th Date
Staying updated with current affairs help you achieve a good score in the exams. Subscribe with egovtrecruitment.com to get the latest affairs date-wise. Also, we have separate pages for Exam dates, Admit card, answer key, Previous papers and syllabus of course. This will allow you to prepare in a better way for the exams and present it in a very good way. Check here for the current affairs Updates 2018