Current Affairs 2018 March 20 – Latest News & Daily Current updates
Current Affairs 2018 March 20 – “Current affairs” is the most important section of the examination. Here, in this page, you can find all the past and present events for the day March 20th. Check here for the latest current affairs news 2018
Indian Affairs – Current Affairs
The first India-Japan workshop on Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) inauguration took place in New Delhi.
- In New Delhi, Mr.Rajiv Kumar, the Vice-Chairman of NITI Aayogopened the First India-Japan Workshop on Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR).
Bhawana Kanth has become the 2nd women pilot of Indian Air Force to fly solo in a fighter aircraft.
- The flying officer Bhawana Kanth flew in a MiG-21 “Bison” Aircraft from Ambala Air Force Station and became the second Indian Air Force pilot to fly a fighter aircraft solo.
International Affairs – Current Affairs
For hosting International Football matches, FIFA has lifted the 3-decade-old ban on Iraq.
- FIFA has lifted its three-decade ban on Iraq for hosting International Football including the cities Arbil, Karbala, and Basra.
Li Keqiang re-elected as China’s Prime Minister for his second term.
- Chinese Prime Minister Li Keqiang was re-elected whereas Zhang Youxia and Xu Qiliang were elected as the Vice Chairman of the Central Military Commission headed by Xi.
Business News – Current Affairs 2018 March 20
Amazon India initiates six fulfillment centers in India.
- Amazon India is investing in six specialized Fulfilment Centers (FCs) in India namely Pune, Gurugram, Bhopal, Coimbatore, Lucknow, and Mumbai.
SPORTS – Current Affairs
India’s Purva Barve won the Women’s Singles title at the Israel Junior 2018.
- At the Israel Junior 2018 Badminton Tournament, Purva Barvewon the Under-20 Women’s Singles title.
Vidarbha has won the Irani Cup in Nagpur, Maharashtra.
- Vidharbhahas won the Irani Cup in Nagpur, Maharashtra thus grabbing their second title of the domestic season.
Appointments updates – Current Affairs
Rakesh Makkar became the CEO of Fullerton India Home finance.
- Rakesh Makkar appointed Fullerton India Home finance as the new Chief Executive Officer.
Ravindra Rao became the new CEO of Reliance Asset Reconstruction Company.
- Reliance Asset Reconstruction Company (RARC) appointed Ravindra Rao as the new Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Current Affairs – March Month 20th Date
To achieve a good score in the exams, Staying updated with current affairs help you a. Subscribe with egovtrecruitment.com to get the latest affairs date-wise. Also, we have separate pages for Exam dates, Admit card, answer key, Previous papers and syllabus of course. This will allow you to prepare in a better way for the exams and present it in a very good way. Check here for the current affairs Updates 2018