Current Affairs 2018 March 21 – Latest & Current Events
Current Affairs 2018 March 21 – It’s very good to get aware of the “Current affairs” which stands to be the most important part of the examination. Here, in this page, we will provide all the past and present events for the day March 21st.
Indian Affairs – Current Affairs
106th Indian Science Congress to be conducted in Bhopal
- General President-elect of Indian Science Congress Mr. Manoj Kumar Chakrabartimade an announcement that the 106th edition of the Indian Science Congress will be conducted in January 2018 at Barkatullah University Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
Indian Army launches a Book on Paramveer Chakra Awardees.
- The Chief of the Army Staff General Bipin Rawat released a book named ‘Paramveer Parwane’ on Paramveer Chakra Awardees.
Hong Kong and India Signs Double Taxation Avoidance Treaty
- India and Hong Kongsigned a double taxation avoidance agreement (DTAA) that seeks to improve transparency in tax matters and help curb tax evasion and avoidance.
Current Affairs 2018 March 21 – 3rd Edition of National Conclave is on Mines and Minerals
- The 3rd National Conclave on Mines & Minerals was organized by The Ministry of Mines in New Delhi and it was inaugurated by theNarendra Singh Tomar, Minister of Mines,.
International Affairs – Current Affairs
USA Bans Use of Venezuelan Cryptocurrency- Petro
- The Donald Trump administration banned use of Venezuelan cryptocurrency (Petro) by Americans
Vienna Tops Baghdad in the World’s Most Liveable City Report
- The capital city of Austria Vienna has been rated the world’s most liveable city for the ninth consecutive year by Mercer in its annual Quality of Living survey.
1st G21 Ministerial Meeting Held in Argentina
- The first G21 meetingof finance ministers and central bank governors began with the presence of 57 delegations from countries and institutions in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
GIC Re to Operate from Lloyd’s in London
- General Insurance Corporation is about to start operations at the Lloyd’s London office in April 2018 thereby increasing its share of international business. Check here for the latest current affairs updates
Appointments updates – Current Affairs
Bihar Governor Satya Pal Mallik Gets Additional Charge of Odisha
- Till regular arrangements are made, Bihar Governor Satya Pal Malik will discharge the functions of Odisha Governor in addition to his own duties. Odisha Governor SC Jamir completed his tenure.
Nanda Bahadur Pun Elected as Vice President of Nepal
- For the second term unopposed, Nanda Bahadur Punhas been re-elected as the Vice-President of Nepal .
Myanmar President Mr.Htin Kyaw Resigns
- After two years in the position, Myanmar’s Presidentand Aung San Suu Kyi’s Htin Kyaw stepped down.
Current Affairs – March Month 21th Date
Keep yourself updated with current affairs to grab a good score in the exams. Subscribe with egovtrecruitment.com to get the latest affairs date-wise. Also, we have separate pages for Exam dates, Admit card, answer key, Previous papers and syllabus of course. This will allow you to prepare in a better way for the exams and present it in a very good way. Check here for the current affairs Updates 2018