Current Affairs 2018 March 4 – Latest & Current Events
Current Affairs 2018 March 4 – Dear aspirants, if you wanna sharpen your minds a little more, then this is your right place to do it. “Current affairs” is the most important part of every government competitive exams. Here, in this page, we will be giving you the past and present events that happened on March 3rd.
Indian Affairs – Current Affairs
Final Draft of Central GST & Integrated GST Approved By GST Council
- During its 11th meeting at Vigyan Bhavan, the Goods and Services Tax (GST) Councilcollectively cleared the Central GST (CGST) and Integrated GST (IGST) draft bills on March 4, 2017.
- The legislation has been made for cross empowerment of state and central officers under the IGST bill.
Aadhaar Mandatory to Get Mid Day Meal and Booking Train Tickets Online
- For Mid-day meals, the Union Ministry of Human Resource Developmentmade it compulsory for the students to have an Aadhaar number .
West Bengal Gives Official Status to Tribal Language Kurukh
- Kurukh language was given prime importance and official status by the Government of West Bengal.
Assam Cabinet Declares Sanskrit as Compulsory Subject upto Class 8
- For students up to 8th standard, Sanskritis made to be the compulsory language by the Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal
West Bengal Clinical Establishment Bill 2017 Passed in State Assembly
The State Legislative Assembly passed West Bengal Clinical Establishments (Registration, Regulation and Transparency) Bill, 2017.
Punjab, J&K seal fresh deal on Shahpur Kandi project
- Punjab andJammu and Kashmir renewed agreement on Shahpur Kandi Dam project has been completed.
International Affairs – Current Affairs
Ancient City Palmyra Recaptured by Syrian Army Backed by Russian Jets
- The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) group was recaptured by The Syrian troops.
Half of 4,096 KM of India-Bangladesh Border Fenced
- India completed the fencing of halfof the 4,096 km of border area shared with Bangladesh
Sweden introduces military draft for both men and women
- To tackle the deteriorating security environment in Europe and around the parts of Sweden, a military draft was instituted.
Banking & Finance – Current Affairs
SBI slaps charges on cash deposits, breaching balances
- SBI has revised service charges on various transactions, cash deposits and average monthly balance.
Rs 10000 penalty for bank branches refusing to exchange soiled notes
- While exchanging soiled notes, people will have to pay Rs.10000 as penalty.
Business News – Current Affairs 2018 March 4
Google India inks MoU with Telangana government
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was inked between Google India and Telangana government for supporting digitization efforts.
Government’s biotech innovation centre to be set up in Bengaluru’s C-CAMP
- Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms(CCAMP) will be housed at a place in Bengaluru.
Resignations and Retirements – Current Affairs
P K Purwar appointed MTNL CMD
P K Purwar was appointed as the Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL).
SPORTS – Current Affairs
Maria Sharapova handed wildcard to participate in the Italian Open
- Russian Tennis star Maria Sharapova has been selected for wild card entrant into the Rome tournament.
Orbituary News – Current Affairs
Former IFS and MP Syed Shahabuddin dies
- Syed Shahabuddin, Former Indian Foreign Service (IFS) officer and parliamentarian, passed away in New Delhi Hospita at the age of 82.
Special Days celebrated on March 4th
- Since 2007, March 4th is celebrated as “World Hearing Day”.
- Due to the economic impact for hear loss, on this day, “Action for hearing loss: make a sound investment” theme is formulated.
Current Affairs – March Month 4th Date
Stay in connected with egovtrecruitment.com to get the latest affairs date-wise. Also, we have separate pages for Exam dates, Admit card, answer key, Previous papers and syllabus of course. This will allow you to prepare in a better way for the exams and present it in a very good way. Check here for the current affairs Updates 2018