Current Affairs 2018 March 5 – Latest & Current Events
Current Affairs 2018 March 5 – Dear aspirants, if you want to give your mind a little more boost, well, we can help fix it with this page of current affairs. “Current affairs” is very important Section of every government and private competitive exams. Here, in this page, we will be giving you the past and present events that happened on March 5th.
Indian Affairs – Current Affairs
India, Vietnam calls upon to adopt comprehensive approach in combating terrorism
- Considering radicalization, training, recruitment, and movement of foreign terrorist fighters and blocking sources of financing terrorism, India and Vietnam unequivocally condemned terrorism.
India, Vietnam Inks Three MoU
- In the areas of trade, agriculture and atomic energy, India and Vietnam inked three agreements
West Bengal Gives Official Status to Tribal Language Kurukh
- Kurukh language was given prime importance and official status by the Government of West Bengal.
Conrad Sangma to be Next Meghalaya CM
- ‘Arogya Karnataka’ health scheme was unveiled by the Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah
Odisha govt launches ‘Ama Gaon, Ama Vikas’ programme
- To reach out to the people in rural areas, The Odisha governmenthas launched a programme “Ama Gaon, Ama Vikas” scheme
India, Israel Inked MoU on Water Conservation
- To enhance cooperation on ‘National Campaign for Water Conservation in India’, Indian government signed MoU with Israel
International Affairs – Current Affairs
Shatrughan Sinha Wins Lifetime Achievement Award in UK
- India Actor-politician Shatrughan Sinha received the lifetime achievement award for his contribution to the fields of arts and politics in UK
90th Oscar Awards 2018: Complete List of Winners
- The 90th Annual Academy Awards function conducted at Los Angeles, the USA.
Banking & Finance – Current Affairs
RBI Lifts Per-Borrower Loan Capitalization for MSMEs
- To do away with the per borrower loan limits to Micro or Small and Medium Enterprises, The Reserve Bank of India for classification.
Business News – Current Affairs 2018 March 5
Government Constitutes a Steering Committee on Fintech Related Issues
- For the development of Fintech space in India, A Steering Committee has been constituted by the Ministry of Finance
SPORTS – Current Affairs
Viswanathan Anand Wins Tal Memorial Rapid Chess Title
- In Moscow of Russia, World rapid champion Viswanathan Anand won the Tal Memorial rapid chess title
Advani-Led India Wins Snooker Team World Cup 2018
- Inaugural IBSF Snooker Team World Cup in Doha, Qatar was won by India.
Rashid Khan Becomes Youngest Captain in International Cricket History
- ICC No. 1 rank for bowlers in both the ODIs and T20Is is now held by The leg-spinner from Afghanistan, Rashid Khan (19 year old)
ISSF World Cup 2018- Shahzar Rizvi Sets World Record; Manu Bhaker Wins Gold
- Shahzar Rizvi clinched the gold medal with a world record in ISSF World Cup appearance
Orbituary News – Current Affairs
Veteran Literateur Prafulla Das Passes Away
- A 91Year old Veteran Literateur Prafulla Dasdied today.
Special Days celebrated on March 5th
- March 5th is celebrated as “World Wildlife Day” to raise the awareness of world’s wild fauna and flora.
Current Affairs – March Month 5th Date
Stay in connected with egovtrecruitment.com to get the latest affairs date-wise. Also, we have separate pages for Exam dates, Admit card, answer key, Previous papers and syllabus of course. This will allow you to prepare in a better way for the exams and present it in a very good way. Check here for the current affairs Updates 2018