Current Affairs 2018 March 6 – Latest & Current Events
Current Affairs 2018 March 6 – Dear aspirants, Here is your right place to find the latest “Current affairs” of every government competitive exams. Here, in this page, we will be giving you the past and present events that happened on March 6th.
Indian Affairs – Current Affairs
Over Rs 1 crore Budget was presented by Haryana for FY 2017-18 in State Assembly
- Finance Minister Captain Abhimanyu of Haryana proposed Rs.1,02,329.35 Crore on March 6, 2017
In Jhabua, Tribal festival ‘Bhagoria’ Begins
- For Mid-day meals, the Union Ministry of Human Resource Developmentmade it compulsory for the students to have an Aadhaar number .
India & Oman Explore Ways to Enhance Defence Ties 8
- To enhance bilateral cooperation, India and Omanhave decided to discuss strategically important regional issues.
India’s Largest Tricolour was Hoisted on Tallest Flag Post
- India’s largest flagwas inaugurated on the tallest flag post at the Indo-Pak Attari Border in Amritsar.
India to train Myanmar Navy
- Meteorological facilities and impart training for the Myanmar Navy was set up Indian Navy.
Joint Military Exercise AL NAGAH-II Begins Between India-Oman in Himachal Pradesh
- A joint military training exercise AL NAGAH-II of 14 days long started on March 6, 2017.
Banking & Finance – Current Affairs
SBI to Impose Penalty on Non-Maintenance of Monthly Average Balance in Accounts from April 1
- SBI has decided to reintroduce penalty on non-maintenance of minimum balance
Finance Ministry Gives in-principle Approval to ESOPs by PSU banks
- Union Finance Minister allow Public Sector Banks to offer stock options to their employees from 2017-18.
Vijaya Bank opens its 2,000th branch in Tirupati
- 2000thBranch of Vijaya Bank was opened at Tirupati by the Chairman of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams.
Business News – Current Affairs 2018 March 6
Government nod for strategic sale of 3 SAIL plants
- Three units namely Alloy Steels Plant(ASP), Salem Steel Plant (SSP) and Visvesvaraya Iron and Steel Plant (VISP) has been approved by the Government.
SPORTS – Current Affairs
Asia Men’s Rugby Sevens Trophy: Ind defeat Pak to secure 7th rank
- Russian Tennis star Maria Sharapova has been selected for wild card entrant into the Rome tournament.
India’s women’s hockey team registered 3rd successive win against Belarus
- The Indian men’s Rugby team ranked 7th at the Asia Men’s Rugby Sevens Trophy.
Orbituary News – Current Affairs
Liver transplant surgical pioneer Dr. Thomas Starzl dies
- Thomas Starzl, The father of modern transplantation, died at the age of 90.
Former Haiti President Rene Preval dead
- Described as “a dignified son of Haiti“Haitian Former president Rene Preval passed away at the age of 72.
Current Affairs – March Month 6th Date
Stay in connected with egovtrecruitment.com to get the latest affairs date-wise. Also, we have separate pages for Exam dates, Admit card, answer key, Previous papers and syllabus of course. This will allow you to prepare in a better way for the exams and present it in a very good way. Check here for the current affairs Updates 2018