Latest Current Affairs – Current Affairs 2018 March 7
Current Affairs 2018 March 7: Here, in this page, we will be listing the current affairs section-wise for your easy understanding and effective learning purpose.
Current Affairs 2018 March 7 – National News
Multilateral naval exercise begins in Andamans.
- An eight-day-long mega naval exercise was started at the Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
India takes note as Pak PM visits Nepal with China on the mind.
- Shahid Khaqan Abbasi , The Pakistan’s Prime Minister insisted on reviving SAARC, stepping up bilateral ties and praised Chinese President Xi Jinping’s
Aadhaar linking deadline may be extended.
- There has been an idea of extending the aadhaar with bank linking date deadline.
Rahul Gandhi sets to visit Singapore, Malaysia.
- This week, Congress president Rahul Gandhi will travel to Singapore & Malaysia for three days.
2-by-2 talks: India to seek an upgrade in US defence ties.
- India is trying to get access to defence technologies from the US and India stands to be in Tier II that includes Albania, Malta and South Africa.
Current Affairs 2018 March 7 – International Affairs
India’s win at ICJ reflected UK’s lower global standing.
- Dalveer Bhandari of India was elected against Christopher Greenwood of Britain
Korea agrees to hold summit talks at the border in April.
- Leader Kim Jong Un of North Korea has agreed to hold a landmark summit meeting with the president of South Korea by Next Month.
Japan’s navy appoints the first woman to command warship squadron.
- Japan’s navy on Tuesday appointed the first woman to command a warship squadron, including the flagship Izumo helicopter carrier.
Current Affairs 2018 March 7 – Business News
Netflix adds new features to parental control.
- Netflix Inc is has come up with features that will give parents more control over access to content.
Zomato, Swiggy gets $700m investment, restaurant sector $843m.
- PE and VC investors infused $843 million in the restaurant segment where Zomato and Swiggy were $143 million less than the investment
Google Areo services now available in Pune.
- Google’s Areo app is now available in Pune and the services contain food delivery, plumbers, fitness expert, beauticians, among others.
Fiorentina, Cagliari retire number 13 shirt in memory of Davide Astori.
- Fiorentina and Cagliari will retire the number 13 shirt worn by defender Davide Astori.
Indian women’s football league to kick off on March 25.
- Defending champions Eastern Sporting Union will take on Indira Gandhi Academy for Sports & Education on an opening day.
Karnataka to meet India B in final of Deodhar Trophy.
- India A to enter the final of the Deodhar Trophy, where they will meet Shreyas Iyer led India B.
Current Affairs 2018 March 7 – Latest events
Stay in connected with egovtrecruitment.com to get the latest affairs date-wise. Also, we have separate pages for Exam dates, Admit card, answer key, Previous papers and syllabus of course. This will allow you to prepare in a better way for the exams and present it in a very good way. Check here for the current affairs Updates 2018