Current Affairs 2018 March 8 | Daily Updates
Current Affairs 2018 March 8: Here, in this page, we will be listing the current affairs section-wise for your easy understanding and effective learning purpose.
4th India-Europe 29 Business Forum Held in New Delhi
- The 4th India-Europe 29 Business Forum (IE29BF) took place in New Delhi.
Arun Jaitley to contest Rajya Sabha polls from UP.
- BJP nominates Arun Jaitley to represent the Upper House of Uttar Pradesh.
Deccan Queen Express train to have all-women staff today.
- This day, the Central Railway has decided to deploy all-women staff on the popular Deccan Queen Express train..
Chandrababu Naidu says TDP ministers to quit NDA govt today.
- The Telugu Desam Party (TDP) ministers would quit the National Democratic Alliance (NDA) government at the Centre
India-China bilateral trade hits the historic high of $84.44 billion in 2017.
- A historic high notwithstanding bilateral tensions over a host of issues – The India-China bilateral trade reached $84.44 billion last year
Avani Chaturvedi India’s first woman fighter pilot to fly solo.
- Avani Chaturvedi is the first Indian woman pilot in the Indian Air Force to fly solo in MiG-21 Bison fighter aircraft.
ITBP gets first woman officer in a combat role.
- The first direct-entry combat officer is the 25-year-old Prakriti in the Indo-Tibetan Border Police.
The UK rolls out the red carpet for Saudi crown prince.
- Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman was welcomed by Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II
Coca-Cola to launch first alcoholic drink.
- Coca-Cola is set to launch its first alcoholic drink.
Paytm founder Vijay Shekhar Sharma youngest Indian on Forbes list of billionaires.
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma was the youngest Indian billionaire according to Forbes magazine.
Kia Motors to plunge into Indian small car market.
- Kia Motors Corp. is going to get into India’s crowded small car market.
SIDBI, CSC Partner to Offer MSMEs Better Credit Access
- The Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) signed an Memorandum of Understanding with CSC e-governance Services (CSCeGS) to take Udyami Mitra portal to the unserved and the underserved MSMEs.
Juventus come back to beat Tottenham Hotspur 2-1.
- Gonzalo Higuain and Paulo Dybala scored twice to reach the Champions League quarterfinals.
Indian architect Balkrishna Doshi wins Pritzker prize.
- Indian architect Balkrishna Doshi won the prestigious Pritzker Prize on Wednesday.
Current Affairs 2018 March 8 – Latest events
Stay in connected with egovtrecruitment.com to get the latest affairs date-wise. Also, we have separate pages for Exam dates, Admit card, answer key, Previous papers and syllabus of course. This will allow you to prepare in a better way for the exams and present it in a very good way. Check here for the current affairs Updates 2018