Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation (MMRC) is expecting Applications from all the Eligible Candidates to fill up the 206 Station Controller, Electrical Station Engineer, Electronics Station Engineer, Mechanical Station Engineer Electrical Junior Engineer, Electronics Junior Engineer, Mechanical Junior Engineer, Civil Junior Engineer Electrical Technician, Civil Technician, Electronics Technician Vacancies. It comes under railway recruitment jobs 2018. Check here for the state government jobs and latest sarkari naukri jobs. Also check the employment news for the latest job updates.
Info about the Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation ( MMRC )|
|Post Name(s)||Station Controller, Electrical Station Engineer, Electronics Station Engineer, Mechanical Station Engineer Electrical Junior Engineer, Electronics Junior Engineer, Mechanical Junior Engineer, Civil Junior Engineer Electrical Technician, Civil Technician, Electronics Technician Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||206|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||9th November 2017|
|Start Date||10th October 2017|
|Salary||Rs.8,000 to Rs.30,770/- Per Month|
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment Post Wise Vacancies List
- Electrical Station Engineer: 05 Posts
- Electronics Station Engineer: 04 Posts
- Mechanical Station Engineer: 01 Post
- Station Controller: 62 Posts
- Electrical Technician: 34 Posts
- Civil Technician: 25 Posts
- Electronics Technician: 32 Posts
- Electrical Junior Engineer: 18 Posts
- Electronics Junior Engineer: 16 Posts
- Mechanical Junior Engineer: 04 Posts
- Civil Junior Engineer: 05 Posts
MMRC Openings Educational Qualification
Applicants can only apply if they had the following Educational Qualifications:
Candidates applying for the Station Controller, JE, Technician and other Posts should possess ITI / Diploma / Engineering Degree from any recognized university or organization in India as the required educational Qualification.
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Vacancies Age Limit and Age Relaxation
Candidates can only apply if they had the following Age Limit:
It is said in the notification the minimum age has to be 18 years while the maximum age could be 28 years. Contenders have to notice that the maximum age will change for all the post. To get the Details of the Age Limit and the Age Relaxation we insist the Contenders, to refer the Notification.
MMRC Posts Application Fee
The Application Fee for the General and OBC Candidates is Rs.400/-. Female/SC/ST Contenders are requested to pay Rs.150/- as the application fee. But we insist the applicants, to check the Official site of Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation before paying the Application Fee.
MMRC Jobs Salary
Selected Candidates will be paid as Follows:
The contenders who will clear the recruitment rounds and get placed in the organization will get the salary as per the regulations of the Organization. According to the Notification, candidates will get paid for the Assistant Professor between Rs.8,000 to Rs.30,770/- Per Month. This will change for every post. To get the Grade Pay information check the Official site or the Official MMRC Recruitment 2017 Notification
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Positions Selection Procedure
It is specified in the Notification that the Candidates will be selected for the positions based on the Performance they have shown in the Online Written Examination and Personal Interview. Other than the Written test and Personal interview there won’t be any other Selection rounds. So the Contenders have to really perform well to get hired in the MMRC Openings 2017. Applicants will be passed to the interview only if they clear the Written test. And remember the final decision on recruiting an individual will be on the officials of the Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation.
How to Apply MMRC Recruitment 2017
- Visit Official Website Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation at www.metrorailnagpur.com
- Check the MMRC Recruitment 2017 Notification For 206 Station Controller, JE, Technician and other Vacancies.
- If eligible, download the Application.
- Fill the Application in Prescribed manner.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the application fee for each post.
- Recheck and Submit the online Application Form before the last date.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Take printouts of application.