NABARD Syllabus 2018 – NABARD Grade A Exam Pattern
NABARD Syllabus 2018 Here’s the syllabus for National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Exam. NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus and Test Pattern helps you get the best of the knowledge for preparation. NABARD Grade A Syllabus helps you score high marks. Other than that, we have National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Main Exam Dates, Timings, and more details.
NABARD Syllabus 2018 – NABARD Grade A Exam Details
|Name of the Board||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’|
|No of Vacancies||92 Posts|
|Start Date of Application||13.03.2018|
|Last Date of Application||02.04.2018|
|Work Location||anywhere in India|
NABARD Assistant Manager Test Pattern – NABARD Grade A Exam Pattern 2018
The exam pattern for the NABARD Grade A exam is as follows,
NABARD Grade A Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Phase – I||Objective Type||Reasoning||20||120 Minutes|
|Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India)||40|
|Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)||40|
NABARD Syllabus – NABARD Grade A Main Exam Pattern
|I||Descriptive||General English||100||1 1/2 hours|
|II||Objective||Economic and Social Issues and Agri. and Rural Development, Candidates applying Agriculture Post have Test On Related Discipline||100||1 1/2 hours|
NABARD Exam Syllabus – NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus for Prelims Exam
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Mirror Images.
- Figure Classification.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Number Systems.
- Profit and Loss.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance.
- Computation of Whole Numbers etc.
- Books and Authors.
- Awards and Honors.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Days.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- International & National Organizations.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Important Financial & Economic News etc.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages etc.
NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus for Mains Exam
- Agricultural Economics
- Elementary Statistics for Economics
- Ecology and its relevance to man, natural resources
- Cropping patterns in different agro-climatic zones of the country
- Important features and scope of various types of forestry plantations
- Weeds, their characteristics, dissemination, and association with various crops
- Soil conservation
- Farm management
- Agricultural extension, its importance, and role
- Cell structure, function and cell cycle
- History of plant breeding
- Seed production and processing technologies
- Principles of Plant Physiology with reference to plant nutrition
- Enzymes and plant pigments
- Major fruits, plantation crops, vegetables, spices and flower crops
- Diagnosis of pests and diseases of field crops
- Food production and consumption trends in India
- Fruit & Plantation Crops
- Fruit and Vegetable Technology
- Floriculture and Landscape Gardening
- Engineering in agriculture and rural life
- Agricultural mechanization
- Agricultural produce management
- Energy Value of Foods, Energy Requirement
- Infestation Control and Pesticides
- General Principles of Food Preservation
- Unit Operations
- Technology of Animal Products
- Dairy Technology
- Technology of Food Grains and Legumes
- Packaging Technology
- Forage Production
- Animal Genetics and Breeding
- Physiology of Reproduction and Lactation
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Health
- Dairy Management and Economics
- Other Species of Livestock (Sheep, Goat, Pig, and Rabbit)
- Meat and Meat Products
- Fishery, Biology of Finfish, Shellfish including Molluscs
- Capture FisheriesFishery Management
- Farm Engineering
- Fishery Planning, Finance, and Management
- Post-Harvest Technology in Fishery
- Fundamentals of Extension, Education & Rural Development
Water Resource Development and Management
- Water Requirement of Crops
- Canal Irrigation System
- Ground Water, Hydrology and Construction of Wells and Tubewells
- Diversion Head Works
- Canal Falls, Canal Regulators
- Cross Drainage Works
- Dams and Reservoirs
- Spillage, Gates and Energy Dissipators
- River Control
- Ecology and its scope, bio-echers
- Ecosystems of the world
- Types of forests in India and their coverage statistics
- Definition and Sources of Pollution
- Forest environments and environmental factors
- Regeneration of Forest
- Environment factor influencing forest vegetation and productivity
- Silviculture Systems
- Microflora in forestry system
- Definition of social and agro-forestry
- Wood structure, cellular composition
- Importance of wood and minor forest products
- Conversion, extraction, and transportation of timbers and firewood
- Principal groups of plants
- Importance of energy plantation
- Seed orchards, maintenance, and selection of orchards
- Importance of forest pathology
- Importance of forest
- Economics of forest management
- Forest trees of industrial utility
- Defects and abnormalities of wood
- Natural durability of timber, bamboo and thatch grasses
- Concept of Professional Social Work
- Working with Groups
- Social Welfare Administration
- Social Justice and Welfare Organization
- Understanding Community
- Strategies / Tools in Community Organization
- Social Work Research
- Evolution of Social Work
- Development of Social Work Education in India
- Democracy as a Concept
- Social Action as a method of Social Work
- Contemporary Ideologies
- Indian Society
- Social Policy
- Problems of Social Structure
- Social Problems And Fields Of Social Work In India
- Business Communication
- Business Correspondence Related to Personnel
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Incorporation and its Consequences
- Financial Structure
- Investments, Loans, and Deposits
- Economics and Statistics
- Accounting, Business Laws
- General and Commercial Laws
- Constitution of India
- Interpretation of Statutes, Law relating to Specific Relief
- Societies, Co-operative Societies, Trusts, Producer Companies and Limited Liability Partnerships, Economic and Labour Laws
- Securities Laws and Compliances
NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus Chartered Accountant
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
Download NABARD Syllabus 2018 – Exam pattern
For more such updates, Stay in connected with egovtrecruitment.com. Also, we have separate pages for Exam dates, Admit card, answer key, Previous papers and syllabus of course. This will allow you to prepare in a better way for the exams and present it in a very good way. Check here for the current affairs Updates 2018.
Grade A Syllabus Pdf – Click Here