TNPSC Recruitment 2018 | TNPSC Notification
TNPSC Notification 2018 -19: TamilNadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released its notification for Civil Judge posts. TNPSC notification is available now at tnpsc.gov.in. Check here for the state government jobs and latest sarkari naukri jobs. Also check the employment news for the latest job updates. Check here for the latest tnpsc jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can look down for various details such as Job Vacancy, Eligibility, Selection Process, How to Apply, age limit, application fees, etc. of TNPSC Recruitment 2018. Application for Tamil Nadu Engineering Services Exam should be made at their official website – tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Tamilnadu Public Service Commission
|Name of the Post||Civil Judge|
|No. of Job Vacancies||320|
|Starting Date for Application||09.04.2018|
|Last Date for Application||07.05.2018|
|Job Category||Tamilnadu PSC Jobs / |
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission – TNPSC Notification Details
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites on-line applications for the below posts
Total No.of Posts: Civil Judge – 320
Eligibility Criteria Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission vacancy
Here are the eligibility criteria for TNPSC Recruitment,
Eligible candidates applying for TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment must possess degree in law or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
Age Limit for TNPSC Recruitment should be from 22 to 27 Years of age.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Civil Judge Notification 2018 Other Details
Selection process for the candidates applying for TNPSC Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Examination
TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) offers a pay scale very much reasonable for its employees. Basic pay scale for TNPSC Jobs is given below
TNPSC Recruitment Vacancy Application Fees
TNPSC offers you an easy platform to apply for Civil Judge posts.
- One – Time Registration fee: Rs.150
- Examination fee: Rs.500
- For SC/ST – Not required
How to Apply For Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Application Form
- Log on to TNPSC Recruitment page at their official website gov.in
- Click to Open Notification & application form
- Fill all your academic qualification, experience, skill and related information
- Attach the relevant document copies in described format and size
- Pay the application fee as per your category
- Complete the TNPSC Application Form with the required details.
- Have a check once before Submitting.
- Take a print out of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 application form