Union Bank Recruitment 2017 – Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Union Bank of India arrives every year with a Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Notification. Interested candidates can immediately apply for Union Bank of India Careers 2017-18 when the job openings are released. The candidates can get the Union Bank of India Notification 2017-18 here. Union Bank of India releases Clerk, Probationary Officer, Specialist Officer, and other jobs. So, interested aspirants can make use of UBI Recruitment 2017. It is a golden opportunity for applicants who are dreaming of Bank Jobs. Therefore, job hunters should keep an eye on this page for UBI Bank Jobs 2017-18. Aspirants can refer below for UBI Careers 2017 Apply Online links. Check for the Latest Union Bank of India Jobs 2017-18. One of the best Central Government Jobs in India
Union Bank Recruitment 2017 – UBI Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Bank||Union Bank of India|
|No. of Vacancies||200 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Credit Officer|
|Starting Date||4th October 2017|
|Last Date||21st October 2017|
Union Bank of India Vacancy 2017 – UBI Vacancy 2017
|S No||Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
UBI Careers 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have done Bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks from any recognised University or Institution or Board.
- Minimum Age Limit: 23 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 years
- Personal Interview
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-.
- SC/ST Candidates : Rs.100/-
- Rs. 31705-45950/
How to apply for UBI Jobs 2017
- Candidates can apply online @ www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Click on Credit Officer Application Form.
- Fill all the necessary details.
- Upload photograph and necessary documents.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
- The starting date is 4th October 2017 and the last date is 21st October 2017.
- Advt Date: 03/10/2017
- Starting Date: 04/10/2017
- Last Date to apply online: 21/10/2017
- Close date to editing application: 21/10/2017
- Last date for printing your application: 05/11/2017
- Online Fee Payment: 04/10/2017 to 21/10/2017.
UBI Notification 2017 – Click Here